Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Pooped

I got in very late last night and spent the whole day catching-up with my kids and working on all the things I put on hold for a week. I did find time to add some pictures to the blog (starting with Day 1). Now that all is said and done, I would rank the films I saw (excluding the Shorts Program) in this order of preference:

  1. Smart People
  2. The Last Word
  3. Diminished Capacity
  4. Sunshine Cleaning
  5. The Wackness
  6. Young@Heart
  7. Pretty Bird
  8. Good Dick
  9. Be Kind Rewind
  10. Frozen River
  11. Sling Shot Hip Hop
  12. Ballast
  13. Choke
  14. Anywhere, U.S.A.
  15. Death in Love
  16. A Good Day to Be Black and Sexy
Other films that we heard good things about were:

Anvil! The True Story of Anvil
STRANDED: I've Come From a Plane That Crashed in the Mountains
The Deal
U2 3D
What Just Happened
The Great Buck Howard
The Guitar

Jois and I have made a pact to try to see at least 6 more of this year's Sundance films before year's end. I'll keep you posted on that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dana
this is great, I am so proud of you.
Elmira